It’s hard to believe that Notes didn’t really exist a year ago. As 2015 comes to a close, it’s a good time to look back and see what you, the readers, decided were the best stories that we published this year. And you picked an interesting range of stories:
- an op-ed on hemophilia drug pricing
- a reflection on difficult conversations in health care
- a report on using simulation to test a hospital’s new emergency department
- a call for better mentorship in medical training
- an update on neurosurgical treatment of cerebral palsy
So here they are — the Notes Top 5 for 2015, as chosen by you.